Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It's a...

GIRL!!!


We are absolutely thrilled to be having a daughter! Tony is already in protective daddy mode and mommy is over the moon and searching out the cutest bows!

We told Grayson mommy had a girl in her tummy and he said: "No, girl... baby in your belly!" No matter how many times we try to explain, he is insistent that it is a baby, not a girl. LOL.

So here is our sweet little Olivia Rose Bianco!

 
We had this idea to take a picture of Grayson looking mean and shaking a fist to say "don't mess with my little sister"... But that kid is such a cheese ball!! He wanted to say cheese and smile and then see himself! So here are some of the best outtakes ;)
 
 
 
 
And here's the best family photo we got... :)


And since I haven't given a pregnancy update in a while... Here I am at 20 weeks.

 I am 21 weeks now and have my next appointment tomorrow. I'm not sick/nauseous anymore, but that 2nd trimester energy never came this time around. I'm pretty achy, but enjoying this little blessing!

Thank ya'll for all your prayers and encouragement and congratulations! You continually lift our spirits, warm our hearts and make us smile! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!