Sitting in the waiting room I was reminded how much Grayson loves babies! There was a little baby that he would not leave her side -- I don't think he likes being an only child ;) The mother thought it was hilarious and even asked if she could take his picture with her daughter! When the baby started to cry, he ran over to me very concerned and told me "Momma! Baby cwying!"
Everything went great. He is still really skinny, but nothing we are worried about. My little string bean is 28lbs and 38in tall! The Dr. was very pleased with his development and told me we got a smart little one - Yes, I know... Smart and strong willed. Perfect combination. ;)
Actually, it wasn't that bad at all - these two boys LOVE each other and had so much fun being together! Grayson was so excited and giggled the whole time having a friend in the backseat!
The weekend started out great! My friend and staff wife was husbandless as well on Friday night, so we got the kids together and went to Chuck E Cheese. It was great and the boys had so much fun! I'm so thankful for my friends' kids (who were a little older) shepherding and helping with the boys!
Unfortunately, that night I was woken up at midnight to Grayson throwing up in bed... And then 2 other times. :( He seemed fine Saturday all day except for some diarrhea... So we played it safe and stayed home and played.
Grayson taught Cole how to jump off/on furniture (sorry Erika!)
All in all the boys were GREAT and it wasn't too hard being alone with two toddlers - but it would have been much easier, had I not been sleep deprived and done 3 loads of pukey laundry Friday night.
Sunday Grayson's diarrhea had gotten much worse and I had to stay home with him from church... But Sunday night we thought it was all better and he finally got down some soup and crackers. But this morning as I was about to leave for work, Grayson threw up all over! :( So my boys are home today doing lots of cuddling and pedialyte. Please pray with me that Grayson gets better quick (he's been sick and not eating since Friday night) and that Cole didn't catch it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!