Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Festivities

I can't believe it is already the second week of January and I have yet to blog about all things Christmas! Where has the time gone? We had lots of fun winter-Christmas activities going on in December to catch up on... via pictures :)


First we had our College Staff/Faculty Christmas party



Grayson and I also attended the College Girls Ministry Ugly Sweater Christmas Party



All the leaders:


With December graduation coming and some friends leaving, we all got together for one last time in 2011 and had a small Christmas party at our house and then went to ICE at the Gaylord Texan. It was Shreck the Halls this year






Two preggos belly to belly :)





We spent Christmas alone here in Texas for the first time this year. It was definitely a change staying home and not going to Bianco Christmas Eve party... but we made the most of it!



Our attempt to get in a Christmas picture of the two of us before church.

I made Tony a stocking cap, got him a Baby manual and an 8-bit tie... I think he was happy



Tony got me, among other things, a 1 POUND Reeces! This preggo was quite happy:)




Along with the awesome Keurig my awesome in-loves left under our tree



We were able to make a visit home to Illinois for a late Christmas over New Years. It was soo wonderful to have almost a whole week with friends/family relaxing!!

And we (mostly Uncle Tony Bologna) got a LOT of love from this lil guy!



Nothing like relaxing back home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!