Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ConGRADulations!



Haha.. get it!? Congratulations Grad!?
Anyway... Tony's sister (my wonderful, one-and-only Sister-in-Love) graduated this weekend with her Bachelors!


We were blessed enough (through the generous help from Tony's parents!) to be able to go home and see her graduate and celebrate with the family.



Alicia Rose graduated from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville from the school of Business with her major in Accounting. We are all so proud of her! And after her internship this summer she is going back to SIUE for her Masters.










Alicia and her boyfriend, Brendon. He is part of the family and we are rooting for him as he goes through pharmaceutical school at SIUE!



The Bianco ladies


So after staying in Edwardsville for the night for graduation, we drove to Springfield on Saturday and started getting ready for the big party! We had a big celebration for her with lots of family and friends. And since we were all together, we got a few family photos! :)


The original Bianco foursome



And the whole gang!


We only had about 48 sweet, short hours in Illinois! :( But we were blessed to be able to spend some Mother's Day time with our sweet mommas before flying back to TX on Sunday afternoon.


I'm so sad I didn't get any photos of my precious momma, sister and nephew! But I soaked up all my time with them (a few short hours) and loved every minute of it! And I wish I had taken just one photo of my lil guy.. he is getting so big!! I'll have to update you soon! :)

So after a short but fun weekend in Illinois - Happy Graduation sis! and Happy Mother's day to both our momma's and my sister! ;)

We love you!!

~Diamend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!