Monday, December 13, 2010

Disney - Princesses

More than anything else we had planned at Disney World - our lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table at the Castle was the one thing I was the MOST excited about! (Yes, I am a child - get over it!)

Seriously, it was ridiculous how excited I got everytime Tony mentioned our lunch on Saturday! And Tony probably had the most fun on the whole trip watching me completely transform into a 7 year old little girl when it came time to going to the castle and getting to meet all the princesses! :)

Unfortunately, I started feeling at my worst on Saturday (remember I got sick at Disney World) - so I didn't have much of a voice to talk to all the princesses and my head was all stuffy (you can tell I look a little sickly in the pics), but THAT was NOT going to stop me!!
When we arrived, me and Tony were only 1 of 3 couples there that were without little girls, but I was just as giddy as them as I stood in line waiting to meet Cinderella! We met and took pics with Cinderella first before going up the stairs of the castle for our lunch.

When we got seated at our table they gave each princess (me) a wand and each prince (Tony) a sword - how cute it that!? Throughout the meal, the story of each princess was told as she was introduced and she would run in and visit each table and greet each princess and take a picture with every princess/prince that wanted one at the table! It was too cute to watch all the little girls and of course - I loved it as well!!


Now to give you the princesses! :)


First came Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. She asked if Tony slayed a dragon for me!


Then came Snow White! She asked if I got my necklace from the diamond mine - haha!


And my very (biased) favorite - Ariel from The Little Mermaid. She asked if I saved my prince from the drowning in the sea too. Then when we smiled for the picture she said "Say seaweed"!


Belle from Beauty and the Beast came out last. I was dissappointed she wasn't dressed as a princess like the others, but I liked her best!

She was the only one who offered to take a picture with my prince too! ;)



And for some reason, Jasmine from Aladin wasn't at the princess lunch :( but we were able to find her and Aladin and snap a quick pic of them!



So there you have it - all the princesses!! :)
More magic of our last day in Disney World to come!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I freaking love you and your excitement about the princesses! Go you for not getting too "grown up" to enjoy your dream come true!! :D And I fully support your assertion that Ariel is the best. :D
    I love your blog. Maybe one day we'll be in Springfield at the same time with time to get coffee or dinner or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we love Ariel - she's a red head! ;)
    Annie - I love you! Thank you so much for your sweet comment! It would be really great to catch up with you sometime!! :)
    Cheers to not growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!