I cannot believe that it is May tomorrow!! Where has this year gone!? One one side, I'm extremely glad that it is going by so quickly because that means the quicker that we are done with seminar and have a dual income home again! :) But on another side, I'm sad it is going by soooo quickly!! Am I savoring every experience (whether good or bad) here at seminary? Am I not taking for granted every amazing moment I have with my wonderful husband? Am I living for today and not for tomorrow or the next week? Am I getting too old?.... Ha!Tony has finals and all next week - Pray for him! And for me as I am bored and lonely while he studies ;) But he doesn't get a break yet! He starts his next class that very next week! I'll let him tell you all about his classes this summer, when he is done studying! ;)
However, that same week he begins his first summer class... my momma is here!!! That is right! My momma will be here one week from tomorrow!!!! EEP! (Can you tell I'm excited!?) Her and her boyfriend will be flying in next Saturday and staying for the WHOLE WEEK!! That means I get to spend Mother's Day with my momma!!! :D I'm soo ready for her to be here it is ridiculous! I will give you next weeks events and pics after next week!Until then.... Love ya and praying for ya!!!
Diamend
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!