Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Celebrations!

Sorry this is a little late, it has been very busy for Tony and I!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend! We both had Good Friday off, so we decided to get out of our little apartment and spend the day with each other (which was so nice, since it seems we never see each other enough!) We went to IKEA and day dreamed of one day owning a house and window shopped at the Grapvine Mills Mall... it was just a relaxing day together! Sunday for Easter we had friends over for a little Easter dinner party for everyone who didn't have family in the area. It was so nice to fellowship with friends and enjoy the day!

Here are some pics of the day:

My Easter Bunny Cake that I mentioned earlier:

From our living room window, we watched the little ones Easter egg hunt in the courtyard :)


The 3 couples that came for dinner:
Courney and Jonathan, Dustin and Whitney, and Rob and Melinda
Of course, me and Tony completely forgot to take a pic of ourselves! :(


We had to break out the Rock Band!!


Tony is multi-talented!!

The GIRLS

ROCK N ROLL!

I have lots to update you on so I promise lots of posts SOON!!!

Praying for you!

Diamend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!