It was the week of our annual musical auditions at Pleasant Plains High School. Flirtingly, I convinced my friend (and frequent ride home), Tony, to try out for our musical - Annie Get Your Gun.
Knowing nothing of his talent, only wanting to spend more time with him... I was gladly surprised when his unafraid goofyness and his beautiful voice combined to win him a leading role... not just in the play, but in my heart (I know, cheesy right?) But it's true, he won me over!
Driving me home after auditions we joked, laughed, flirted and exchanged AIM screennames (we're such dorks!) That very night while chatting, I blushed as he figured out that I "liked" him... and even more so when he asked me to our Valentine's Dance that next weekend!
Check back for the rest of our story! (Don't you love the suspense? ;)






I love the pictures!!
ReplyDelete