8 Years ago, Valentine's Day was our ONE WEEK anniversary!! It was a Friday morning, Tony picked me up to take me to school and had a beautiful saphire heart necklace waiting for me in his glove box! (big present for 1 week!) That next day was our Valentine's Dance where he took me to his family's restaraunt (the first time of many) and gave me his class ring!
I remember the butterflies and the magical feeling of "this is actually happening to me!?" But it was and it was all pre-planned by my amazing Father, who loves us - more than we love each other! Thinking back the last eight years... SO much has happened!
I remember the butterflies and the magical feeling of "this is actually happening to me!?" But it was and it was all pre-planned by my amazing Father, who loves us - more than we love each other! Thinking back the last eight years... SO much has happened!
I came to know my Heavenly Father as my own and grew in a relationship with Him
Tony was a stronghold for me during my mom's cancer
We both became leaders in our youth group and youth praise team
We graduated highschool together
We were both baptized
We struggled through college together and graduated (one year apart)
We were married and went to Italy for a Honeymoon
Dr. Tony was by my side with all 6 surgeries of mine
We've seen our nephew born and love watching him grow
I've seen Tony grow into an amazing Man of God -
now following his calling to seminary
Learning to grow together in Christ at seminary in Texas away from our families
After ALL that and eight years of loving and fighting and crying and laughing... I can still get butterflies when the biggest blessing God has given me looks at me. I am utterly and completely spoiled, he knows it- I know it.... but I am even more spoiled that my God, my Father, blessed me, His princess, with the best gift on earth!

Thank you God and thank you husband of mine for the last eight years! Through God, you pulled me out of the darkness and showed me the light; You saved my life and gave me a life through Christ and a life of ministry together...Excited to see what is in the next chapters of our life!
I. LOVE. YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!