I am usually not one for new year's resolutions....
However, this year is different. It is 2010 - and being a ten seems significant in a different way (I know... I'm weird); it is our first year in TX, at seminary and following Tony's calling to be a pastor; and I will be 25 this year, which seems like a good milestone bday to be making some changes/resolutions/goals! :)
With that said....
Here are my 2010 Resolutions/Goals for 25:
1. Lose weight! (I know everyone says that, but b/c of all my surgeries and not being able to do much - I need to be able to get to my pre-surgery weight)
2. Become more disciplined with my schedule: fitting in time for quiet time, a work out, hubby and extracurricular reading/knitting.
3. Learn to become a more patient and loving godly woman and wife.
4. Not allow myself to "sweat the small stuff" - I want to be a less-stressed more easy going person.
5. Continue striving to get out of debt and stay on top of bills and tuition while living on 1 income :-/
6. Continue with and improve our blog - making sure that I strive to stay connected with all our friends/family!
7. Go on a vacation! Though we have little money, we really want to be able to take a vacation before we have any kids and reward ourselves from his schoolwork.
8. Pray more diligently about our future and beginning a family!
~ I know that 10 would be a more rounded number and it would be cute to have 10 resolutions/goals for 2010; but that is all I have :)
Praying for a great 2010 for you all!
Diamend

I think those are awesome goals! If there is any way (other than prayer) that I can help or encourage you, let me know!!! I miss you and am totally bummed that my trip to Illinois was soo busy and didn't overlap yours more. Maybe I'll just have to visit Texas on a roadtrip or something...who know's what 2010 has to offer me...haha. I'm praying for you! Love you! ~ Jay
ReplyDelete