Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh Christmas...

If you follow me on Twitter or are my Facebook friend, I'm sure you know very well how lonely I have been the last two weeks! Since his final day of Finals, Tony has been working like crazy every single night working 9 hour days and leaving a very lonely and sad Diamend home alone and not feeling very festive :(

So, first, I apoligize for my pathetic tweets and status updates and how depressing (and probably annoying) I must sound! Sorry! Second, with my state of lonely un-festiveness - I cannot WAIT to go home in only 2 DAYS!!

Only today and tomorrow in the office and Wednesday we get to hit the road to Illinois!!! While I am not looking forward to the weather I've been hearing about up there (especially since it is supposed to get up to 70 today in Texas) I am looking forward to a very festive, joyful, family filled white Christmas!!!

We miss our family and friends very much and I, for one, am very excited to not be lonely and my hubby forced to be stuck in a car with me for 12 hours! ;)

See you all soon!!
Diamend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!