Thursday, December 18, 2014

Life

This poor blog has been neglected lately, but life happened and suddenly it's the week before Christmas, 6 weeks (to the day) before Olivia's arrival and I am a very large and tired 33 weeks! :)

This is the first year ever (since moving to Texas) that we are staying home for Christmas! That means we have all of December for some Holiday festivities and resting together without the stress and craze of packing and traveling... So we've been doing just that! We went to Santa's Wonderland and drove through thousands of lights - Grayson was in awe!





We got back home from snowy Illinois Thanksgiving and I received a baby shower from my sweet friends at work! A week later, I started in a new position at work. I am absolutely thrilled to be doing something I'm passionate about and using my degree as the new Communications Associate at our church. It's a step up for me and a great opportunity! It's a little crazy starting at 32 weeks pregnant (hello pregnancy brain!) - but I'll work here 8 weeks, then take my maternity leave and jump right back in. :)

Speaking of, we have 6 weeks to the day before our baby girl's arrival. We have scheduled the C-Section for January 29th... So hopefully she doesn't take after her brother and come early. As the weeks and days come closer to us being a family of four I have had an intense need to capture and relish in every sweet moment with Grayson while he is an only child. This sweet little momma's boy has me wrapped around his finger most days. He's getting so gosh darn smart and thinks he can negotiate with that little smile and winks at me. Goodness he's a charmer! We've been on lots of dates lately soaking up each other.



Pregnancy has gotten much better than the first 5 months ;) I am just tired! But what preggo momma isn't!?  We are doing good and she is right on track. We have a "getting ready for your c-section" class at our hospital tomorrow - just so we know the procedures of a new hospital. And we get to see her on an ultrasound next week before Christmas!




I'll update again after Christmas! I'm so excited to wake up in our home together as just the 3 of us and soak up the day. :) Merry Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!