Thursday, October 16, 2014

Let's Get Real Thursday


I know, I know... I haven't blogged in a little while. There's no reason to it or needing to read into it, I just have nothing to share. Actually, that's probably wrong, my son does laughable things daily that I could share.. but truth is... I'm TIRED! And the tiredness is affecting my creativity and therefore I feel like I just have nothing to write.

So let's just get real here and give you some real life (probably super boring) updates on our goings on as of late.

- Grayson is at his new little Baptist school and doing great. He fusses like any 2 year old having to go to school in the mornings, but by the time I pick him up he doesn't want to leave. I am still processing and healing and learning to be okay with trusting my son in someone else' care. The CPS investigation is still going, but seems to be at a standstill as they are having a hard time figuring out who... So I feel like there is just no closure or justice... So that's where we stand there.

- I am 24 weeks along now. Only 3 more weeks til I'm in the third trimester. I have a feeling this little girl is going to be a handful. She was hard to conceive and is even harder to carry. I never got that second trimester burst of energy... but I could also blame that on my toddler. :)

- Fall is here, kinda (I mean we live in Houston so there's not much of a fall). For those that have read here for a while know that Fall is my favorite! I'm getting excited for Halloween and our First Fest at our church - Grayson is going to be an Orange Ninja Turtle and my momma is coming in town for a week or so!

Other than that, I don't know much. Grayson is getting funnier by the day with all the things he says and conversations we have. I've got to start writing them down. The best right now is his attempt at saying "Baby Olivia"... To him she is "Baby A-La-La".

Let's get real friends, you ever have a time when your life isn't necessarily boring (to you) but you just don't have much to share or update? Maybe I'll get creative with something to say in a couple of weeks... or months... or years. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!