Week 19 I had another doctor's appointment and everything went great. We already told you about the appointment and finding out about our sweet son! This was also during the World Series so our weekly pic was in support of our Cards! :)
Week 20 was busy busy with Halloween parties and Trunk or treat. Then I had my walk the last day of my 20th week and beginning my 21st week.
Week 21 was mostly my walk and recovering from it. Grayson began to get a lot more active and I love feeling his sweet kicks! can't wait for Tony to be able to feel them now. :)
I am in week 22 right now and feeling good. My back is hurting and goes out some, especially since the walk. Grayson is very active in there and we are both getting excited for next week for our next appointment, Thanksgiving and time with family.
We also got a sweet package from my momma and sister (grandma and aunt stephie) right after we found out Grayson was boy!

So who's ready for Thanksgiving next week!? I am!! Will post pics of Thanksgiving and family visiting soon! :)
Diamend






I LOVE the clothes!! (esp the cardinals stuff obviously) and have fun next week with mom and dad!!! also... your registry is about a mile long and nothing says "my aunt loves me" or "my aunt is awesome"... i will buy these things for you! hahaha mk love you byeeee!
ReplyDelete