Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's A Boy!!


Hello Everyone!


So last Friday Diamend and I had our 20wk Dr's appointment for our gender reveal and check-up. It was so amazing watching that screen and seeing our child. It is crazy how the technician can even tell what and where everything is. I could see some major parts but we say the heart, with all four chambers, the brain, kidneys, and stomach. It is amazing how wonderful God is and how He can create something so intricate and delicate in such a small place.


We asked to find out the gender and she said that it was undoubtably a BOY!! We are so excited and it is such a blessing from God. His name will be Grayson Anthony Bianco. Our families are so excited and cannot wait to meet him in March.

Diamend has already started fabric shopping with a friend who is sewing all our baby fabric stuff. We also bought our first gender specific clothes. Diamend will I'm sure post those pictures after she reads this. I can't explain how excited we are and cannot wait to post more and more pictures of Grayson.

Thanks for celebrating with us!

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!