Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had such a spoooky fun time this last weekend! :) We were busy busy and I was a little sick, but that did not slow us down! Our plans for the weekend were: a Halloween party on Friday with some of Tony's co-workers from Apple; Saturday I had class all day while Tony worked all day, then we went to our friends, the Horton's, (who used to be our downstairs neighbors) for dinner at their house before getting a scare on at Thrillvania!; Sunday we had Trunk or Treat at our church the afternoon followed by Halloween party at the Horton's that night! Whew, I'm tired! Really, I am... All the fun and being sick caught up to me because I had to take a sick day yesterday to recouperate :(

Anyway, back to the fun! Every year Tony and I try to dress up as a couple for Halloween. This year we dressed up as one of Tony's favorite Halloween/Disney movies: The Nightmare Before Christmas. Tony was Jack Skellington and I was Sally, for those that know the movie. What do you think of the costumes? ;)





Our costumes were fun! And here is our trunk, although you can't really see it, it is a Christmas tree decorated with Halloween decorations and our pumpkin.




We went to Thrillvania Saturday to get spooked! ;) It is a thrill park with 8 different attractions of haunted hauses, animatronics shows, 3D shows and all kinds of spooky fun! Needless to say, we had FUN! ;)



And of course, I have to brag and share about my precious nephew's very first Halloween trick or treating!! My sister sent me some great pics that I have to share :) My little Koen is Tigger!


happy halloween!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!