You may be asking yourself, "Self, why is Tony posting at 10:30 on a school night?" I'm sure Diamend is thinking the same thing, but I just got back from Houston where Diamend is and I was for the BGCT's Annual Meeting. It was really great to see and meet some of the leaders in Texas. I would be asleep, however, I'm missing my wife and I thought this would be a great way to think of her.
Diamend and I are very excited about coming home for Thanksgiving, so if you're going to be around look for us because we will be there! We are looking forward to seeing family and friends!
Apple is going great! The job is very fun and the people are great too! I had training last week but that is all I can say about that. Just know that Apple is a wonderful company to work for!
Please continue to pray for us! And let us pray for you! We have still be struggling financially since I haven't yet gotten paid from my part-time job, and with traveling home, we have seen some extra costs that we probably can't afford but we can't afford not too! We love ya'll too much! Please comment on how we can pray for you and if there is anything new!
We love you all and thank you for always being a blessing in our lives!
Much Love,
Tony
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!